Become a Virtual Training Producer
Earn your Virtual Producer Hero Badge with Kassy LaBorie, the Original Virtual Training Hero!
Do you want to master the technical side of Virtual Training?
Virtual Producers are the true heroes of virtual training engagement, mastering the technologies with ease, defeating the technical problems with skill, and uplifting all those around them with finesse!
What is the program?
An immersive skill building experience of engaging online training with examples, practice, and coaching.
Four, 2-hour live online sessions, designed to empower you to provide the technical support needed to produce virtual events with confidence! Participants immerse themselves in a live online training world, participate in discussion, both on and offline, practice learning online, explore and learn their virtual classroom platform, and prepare to support trainers, presenters, and participants to use web meeting platforms for live online events.
Who is this certification for?
Trainers, presenters, and facilitators who want to grow their technical skills and be able to use virtual training platforms with confidence. Individuals who want to work in the industry as virtual producers or anyone who wants to work as a producer supporting virtual training.
What do you get?
Learn the secrets from master trainer and 25-year virtual training pioneer, Kassy LaBorie! You’ll also get the following:
- Your very own Virtual Producer Badge powered by Credly to proudly display on your social media channels
- A participant’s manual to follow along, take notes, and keep as a resources on-going learning
- Example virtual training materials that include facilitator and producer notes, participant handouts, and slides which can be used as templates
- Virtual Platform Checklists
- Coaching in the moment
- In between session support, one on one time as needed up to 30 minutes per participant
- Access to a discussion board using Padlet
- Practice time
- Feedback and action plan development
- Real time coaching as you produce a sample virtual training event!
What technology is needed?
- We will use the latest version of Zoom Meetings and Padlet.
- A high-speed internet connection.
- A laptop to participate in the sessions. (Rather than your mobile device)
- A proper headset or microphone.
What is the investment?
Similar programs run around $1,000 per person. I will be offering this program for half that price!
Seeking Producer Coaches
I’ll soon be seeking volunteer producer coaches for the April and October public / open enrollment producer certificates from among the virtual training hero community. Stay tuned for more information on dates, times, and specific requirements. You may sign up here if interested:
Virtual Trainers Are Heroes!