Here is some free content for you!
Book and Book-related Content
- Various pages from the book are available via the “Look Inside” feature at the Amazon.com page for Interact and Engage!
- The book Foreward, Introduction, and two of the activities are available as a PDF file from the ATD Press webpage for the book.
- See also the article “Interact and Engage!” (available to ATD members only), chock full of good content and tips, that we wrote for the January issue of TD Magazine.
- We also wrote two book-related blog posts at the ATD Learning Technologies Blog:
- Virtual Events: Engaged Participants vs. Disengaged Attendees (September 17, 2015)
- Virtual Events: Master the Tech So You Can Ignore the Tech (September 23, 2015)
- “Engaging Activities for Live Online Meetings, Webinars, and Virtual Training” (June 9, 2016, Kassy LaBorie and Tom Stone, Training Magazine Network)
Virtual Platform Checklists
- Training 2019 – February, 2019
February 26 Presentation: “Do I Really Need a Virtual Classroom Producer?”
February 27 Presentation: “20 Virtual Classroom Strategies from 2 Master Trainers” (with Karen Greenfield)
- ATD TechKnowledge – February, 2019
February 6 & 7 Hands-On Lab: “All New Spectacular Virtual Classroom Activities” (Handout)
- TLDC 2019 – January 2019 (The Training, Learning, and Development Conference)
January 28 Presentation: “Interact and Engage! Activities for SPECTACULAR Live Online Events” (Handout)
- DevLearn – October, 2018
October 26 Presentation: “Interact and Engage! Activities for Spectacular Live Online Events” (Handout)
- ATD Core4 – October, 2018
October 11 Presentation: “Virtual Classroom: From drab to FAB!” (Handout)
- ATD #ROCTalent Conference – October, 2018
October 5 Presentation: “Virtual Classroom: From drab to FAB!” (Handout)
- Training 2018 – February 2018
February 13 Presentation: “Advanced Virtual Classroom: Supercharge Your Online Training!” (Handout)
Let's Start Something new