Look Who's Talking
Public 75-Minute Workshop
“The person doing the talking is often the person doing the learning.” – Jen York-Barr
In today’s rapidly evolving world of remote learning and virtual training, engaging participants and ensuring they actively absorb the material can be overwhelming. In this workshop we’ll discover the immense potential of participant interaction in virtual training sessions, and how encouraging active engagement can significantly enhance the learning experience.
Kassy shares her guiding principle for digital engagement in this interactive and informative workshop designed to empower presenters, trainers, and educators with the strategies, techniques, and creative uses of virtual training technology to foster engaging virtual training environments.
Join us for “Look Who’s Talking” and embark on a journey to transform your virtual training sessions into dynamic and interactive learning environments. Keep your participants engaged and excited to learn as they take the lead on their own learning experiences!
A book is included with this workshop! Choose between Interact and Engage! or Producing Virtual Training. (Amazon bookshelf vouchers are available to US participants only.)
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
Upon Registering, you Agree to the following Terms
All fees are in US Dollar.
Credit card via Stripe
- Participant information needed:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Mailing address, country, city, state/province, zip/postal
Invoice option for teams of 3 or more:
Kassy LaBorie Consulting will invoice in US Dollar upon completion of the services for all consulting fees due under this invoice and shall be payable within thirty(30)days after the recipient’s receipt of such invoice.
Accepted forms of payment include bank transfer, check, ACH Direct Deposit.
- The following information is needed:
- Business name
- Business email address for accounts payable
- Business address, city, state, zip
- Name and contact of accounts payable
- Participants’ information as listed above for all team members as well as their contact person / team leader
- Participants earn and add a Virtual Training Hero Workshop series badge to their resumes
- Participants experience skill growth and have materials ready for immediate application
- Each registrant receives a copy of one of Kassy’s books
The workshop is $120 and includes a book of your choice. You need an Amazon account to receive your book. You will receive an Amazon voucher provided to you and you have one month to use this voucher before it expires.
You also receive the following:
- Learn directly from Kassy LaBorie
- A Participant Manual
- Virtual Platform Checklists
- Discussion, feedback, and networking time
- A Virtual Training Hero badge, powered by Credly, is earned which can be shared on your choice of social media platforms, internally and externally
- A workshop recording is available for one week
- You receive a handout which has content, resources and a job aid.
- All online sessions delivered Zoom, although other platforms are discussed. They only need it for this program. They should download the Zoom Meetings Desktop Client and be up to date. Do not use the mobile application or the web browser version for this certification. https://zoom.us/download
- Participants attend the training from their own computer, their own desk, and their own audio connection.
- Each online session is recorded and made available only to the candidates who participated in the live sessions for one week following the completion of the program.
|Cancellations/No Show/ Refund
|There are no refunds. A recording is provided.
- Need to modify your registration? Please contact Kassy at [email protected] she’s happy to work with you.
- Modifications will not include a copy of Kassy’s book.
Kassy LaBorie Consulting, LLC. reserves the right to cancel or postpone the training program due to unforeseen circumstances. In this event, Kassy LaBorie Consulting, LLC. will refund the program registration fee but is not responsible for any other expenses that may have been incurred as a result, such as logins to technologies or other equipment a registrant may have chosen to purchase.