Breakouts: Use this Breakout Checklist for Success
- Visit the rooms to confirm participants have connected
- Load or help them share the files or their screens
- Remind them they can ask for help
- Send broadcast communication messages and time alerts
- Welcome them back and debrief as appropriate
Yep, you probably need a Producer!
Breakouts are one of the most engaging virtual classroom experiences when they are planned, meaningful, organized, and technically smooth.
Rehearse with a 2nd computer and your squad to build skills and gain confidence.
You got this!
Keep engaging your live online participants and let’s talk if you have a team that needs to become #VirtualTraining Heroes!