Virtual Producer Certificate Program
Summer & Fall 2023!
Virtual Producers are the true heroes of virtual training engagement, mastering the technologies with ease, defeating the technical problems with skill, and uplifting all those around them with finesse! Earn your Virtual Producer Hero Badge with Kassy LaBorie, the Original Virtual Training Hero!
Earn your Virtual Producer Badge
What is the Virtual producer Certificate program?
An immersive skill building experience of engaging online training with examples, practice, and coaching.
Four, 2-hour live online sessions, designed to empower you to provide the technical support needed to produce virtual events with confidence! Participants immerse themselves in a live online training world, participate in discussion, both on and offline, practice learning online, explore and learn their virtual classroom platform, and prepare to support trainers, presenters, and participants to use web meeting platforms for live online events.
Calling all trainers, presenters, and facilitators who want to grow their technical skills and be able to use virtual training platforms with confidence. This course is for individuals who want to work in the industry as virtual producers or for anyone who wants to work as a producer supporting virtual training.
Fill out the form below to register!
Don’t wait, limited seating remains.
*Invoicing is available for teams of 3 or more. Click to request an invoice.
Learn and be coached directly from Kassy LaBorie.
Upon Registering, you Agree to the following Terms
Credit card via Square
- Participant information needed:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Mailing address, country, city, state/province, zip/postal
Invoice option for teams of 3 or more:
Kassy LaBorie Consulting will invoice in US Dollar upon completion of the services for all consulting fees due under this invoice and shall be payable within thirty(30)days after the recipient’s receipt of such invoice.
Accepted forms of payment include bank transfer, check, ACH Direct Deposit.
- The following information is needed:
- Business name
- Business email address for accounts payable
- Business address, city, state, zip
- Name and contact of accounts payable
- Participants’ information as listed above for all team members as well as their contact person / team leader
- All online sessions delivered Zoom, although other platforms are discussed. They only need it for this program. They should download the Zoom Meetings Desktop Client and be up to date. Do not use the mobile application or the web browser version for this certification. https://zoom.us/download
- Each participant has access to login and host their own virtual sessions using the web conferencing platform of their choice (Zoom, Teams, Webex, etc.) to apply the technical learning, and practice on their own in between sessions.
- Participants attend the training from their own computer, their own desk, and their own audio connection.
- Each online session is recorded and made available only to the candidates who participated in the live sessions for 30 days following the completion of the program.
- Participants actively attend and complete assignments to earn the final certification.
- Cannot attend sessions 1-3?
- Participants may still earn the final certification by watching the recording of the session and completing a makeup assignment in addition to the regular assignment BEFORE the next session. There is no extra fee for this.
- Cannot attend the final produce back session?
- The final produce back session is required to earn the certification. It is performed live, not via a recording. If a participant cannot attend the final produce back and needs to request a makeup, the fee for that time is $250.
Allowed >14 days prior but will only refund 95% (minus administrative fee)
Allowed > 10 days prior
Allowed > 10 days prior
Registrants who need to cancel must do so at least 14 days before the training program date.
- Cancellations made at least 14 days before the workshop will receive a refund minus a 5 percent administrative fee.
- Cancellations made less than 14 days before the training program, will not receive a refund.
- Registrants who do not cancel or transfer within the given timeframe, or do not attend the course, will not receive a refund.
- Registration modifications to indicate a substitute participant must be completed at least 10 days before the training program date.
- Registrants may cancel or modify their registration for the training program (within time frame described above) by contacting [email protected] to complete this transaction.
- To switch a registration to attend a different session date, registrants must contact us at least 10 days before the training program date. Please contact [email protected] to complete this transaction.
Event Cancellation Policy
Kassy LaBorie Consulting, LLC. reserves the right to cancel or postpone the training program due to unforeseen circumstances. In this event, Kassy LaBorie Consulting, LLC. will refund the program registration fee but is not responsible for any other expenses that may have been incurred as a result, such as logins to technologies or other equipment a registrant may have chosen to purchase.